Sunday, May 10, 2009

What is to come ahead?

Heya fellas...
First of all, "I told you so!" Manchester United were gonna make it into the final. I never really had a doubt about it and quite frankly I don't think any of the players did. Like Patrice Evra said and I quote, " It was like 11 men against 11 babies". He couldn't have said it any better, sorry to all you Arsenal fans. I wasn't correct on the other match, that I really pity 'em Chelsea fans. Then again, a Barcelona v ManchesterUnited match is a dream Champions League final come true. Ronaldo versus Messi, haha battle of the football gods. Anyway, we'll see how that pends out in a couple of weeks time.
So, with the Champions League final to look forward to, what else in life seems interesting nowadays? Seriously, nothing much.. my social life is going into bits. More so the fact that I have that three week long exams to enjoy starting Tuesday ( what actually am I doing blogging then?!?! ). There's the CF drama play on the 30th, FCS2 on the 31st, Teacher's Day performance ( dunno when ) and futsal match-ups within the month. So yeah, May has quite a few promising events in store. But really, all my attention is on the mid-term exams ( so I say ) and I really hope I get above average results. Any C's would really kill me. At least a B4 yeah? ( that's bad enough already )
Oh and my school organized a trip to Taylor's the other day. It was a cool and learning experience at the same time kinda fun too. In case you didn't already know, I'm planning to indulge myself into the medicine field ( that's after watching 5 seasons of Grey's Anatomy ), but there's also that hint of interest in engineering. Taylor's provide more of an engineering kinda course than meds ( i'm not that sure they even provide for meds ) so I don't see myself actually studying there but it was nice to see how college lifestyle looks and feels like. I also met quite a number of my ex-seniors.
My mom has been bugging me about this National University of Singapore thing which quite frankly seems good according to her. It's positioned in the top 30 or something like that in the list of overall rankings of unis across the globe, so I guess it must be pretty good. It's hard to get in though, probably need to score like straight A1s to have a chance to get in. -sigh- ( straight A1s.... what a dream that would be )
It seems many of my friends like engineering, only a handful opting for medicine and law. I guess we'll wait and see how that all works out in a year's time. I probably should put it to rest for now. Too much planning makes me nervous and tired so yeah I think that'll be a good idea.
It's time for the Manchester derby now... I promise I'll study right after the match... :)
Till the next one people, it's me saying goodbye !
--darren khoo signing off

P.S. Grey's Anatomy and House seems to be the best Tv shows ! Go Lexi Grey !!! xP

No comments: