Friday, June 12, 2009

Just about up

Hmmm... 2 weeks? what kinda holiday period is that? I mean it's already up. Today is the last day if you exclude the weekends of course. -sigh- that's the price you pay for having too much fun. At least I still have 3 more days to go. I'm having movies tonight with friends, FCS2 tomorrow, and a trip to KL with Kai Xiang and Edwin on Sunday. I think that's not a bad way to end your holidays.
Ahh.. let's review whats been happening. Have been watching movies, loads of them. Did I mention National Treasure both 1 and 2 are great. Gosh I love Diane Kruger. Another movie is Van Wilder, its quite old but seriously very nice. Tara Reid, you really gotta check her out in that movie. xPxP
moving along.. There's this song "Salvation is here" by Hillsong United. I knew the song, I just didn't know how could it was. I'm kinda addicted to it now and I'm learning the base part of this song. The solo base is really cool, go check it out on youtube.
You guys know about the song by plain white T's 1,2,3,4 ? What do you think if a guy plays that song for a girl? A little but too cliche? Then again, the word cliche was made for a reason. So yeah, I've learned the song chords and I thought maybe... just maybe. haha
So, into the sports world for abit. In case you don't already know, Cristiano Ronaldo is off to Madrid. It's about time MU cash in on him. I don't really like his attitude. And congrats to Fedex for finally getting his French title. Nadal for Wimbledon !!
Back closer to home. I'm having or rather my school CF is having the Friends Musical Play next Saturday and I'm sure it's bound to be a blast. So come and watch us at New Life Church and I bet you're in for a treat.
Ahh, I have to mention.. that I've seriously not studied at all during this 2 week period. I feel so bad and guilty seeing as SPM is in like what 5 months??? Gosh, I can still remember myself saying " SPM is still in 2 years time, relax don't worry" right after receiving my PMR results. How fast time has passed. -sigh-
Had add maths and history work to do during the holidays along with the other work given which I did not touch at all.
--thats all for now..
darren khoo signing out

No comments: