Sunday, February 22, 2009

The weekend

19-21 February 2009. Discipleship Conference at DUMC. 23-25 February 2009. First monthly test at SMK Kota Kemuning. Conference-exam-exam-conference. I THINK I should be studying.. then again I'm doing this. I"m seriously gonna run out of time for studying. It's always been the case my whole life. Not to mention the amount of time lost throughout the weekend. Is it the same for you? I bet some of you leave it to the very last minute. And there are those who don't study at all. I'm kinda like a hybrid, a bit of both. But I think the conference was good. Well, the thing that strike me is what Rev Edmund Chan said, " truth does not change lives... truth applied changes lives". Strong words, big words actually. So yeah, don't just learn something.. apply it in life. It helps.. I think.
Sports day just ended, don't exactly know who won.. probably green house or something like that (according to my sister). Oh well, for my red house.. " there's always next year !". So anyway, I've been reading the freakin' history book like 15-20 times over and over and I still can't really suck it in. Do you know how to suck information in and having them stay there? 'Cause I'd really like to know... it's painful how you try to memorize them yet fail so miserably.
I really think I should be studying now and if you're reading this anytime between 23-25 February and you're from SMK Kota Kemuning.. I really think you ought to be studying right now !!! So Go !! get lost.. xD
darren khoo signing out

No comments: