Friday, March 13, 2009

Holidaying but counting down

So again come the holidays. It's mid-March and what am I doing??? Blogging ! Gawd, I've really gotta do something about my studies thick and fast. I can't really enjoy the holidays anymore. I'm entering into the countdown mood already. Is that even healthy? You form 5's better study man. As for all you form 4's, it actually is wise that you start studying in form 4. Once you're as old as I am, you really regret it. Seriously, what the oldies say is true, don't waste anymore time.
-sigh-we put that to bed first and enjoy the rest of life la yeah? so what you up to? anything big planned for holidays? or you just one of them losers who rot at home, watch tv, eat and sleep? if you are, then join the club, man...
ughhh.. always never anything big planned for this type of holidays. Someone please invite me to somewhere.. anywhere, I'm dying to go out and hang out. Ok, enough about my sad life.. moving on to world news.

Manchester United beat Inter 2-0 aggregate with Nemanja Vidic and Cristiano Ronaldo supplying the goals on the return leg at Old trafford a few days ago. All 4 English teams progressed into the quarterfinals with Liverpool beating Real Madrid 5-0, Arsenal winning Roma on penalties, and Chelsea 3-2 over Juventus. Barcelona, Porto, Villareal and Bayern Munich join them for the mouth-watering quarterfinal draw in a few days. Oh and in case you didn't already know, MU are playing Liverpool tomorrow at Old Trafford. If MU wins, they virtually seal the title, if they don't then perhaps Liverpool still have a glimmer of hope of trying to wrestle the title from MU.
Oh and whats up about the song from Britney Spears entitled "when you see Amy" or something like that.. apparently it's causing lots of controversy in America. If you do know whats the fuss about, please do tell. Oh and I'm eager to watch Slumdog Millionaire and Inkheart. They look like cool movies, do invite if you're going to watch :)
I just finished the first three seasons of Grey's Anatomy !!! it ended with Lexie Grey and the new interns coming to Seattle Grace Hospital. I can't wait to get my hands on Season 4.
So I think this is about time I stop. I hope you enjoyed your daily dose of darren khoo's life.
till the next post peoplez!
-darren khoo signing out

No comments: