Sunday, September 5, 2010

Living the Life~

helloooo!! miss me much? *damn gay* hahaha

So here I am, 12.45 am 06/09/2010.. phewww! eight months have flown by. Anyways, just attended Change Your World Tour Yesterday.. it was awesome! Messages were great. YB Hannah Yeo was cool. didn't know she was so young. 1am was good. Well, I think I preferred the previous concert but this wasn't too far off :D

Been watching movies alot.. recently, SALT and STEP UP 3D!! woah, the latter was awesome.. especially in 3D! really cool. dancing was superb and the effects!! geeeezz.. now I really feel like dancing! especially to that song *Can't Even Handle me Right Now*



a pity I didnt learn dancing when I was young.. or guitar for that matter :)

Ahhhh!! SAW IV. really need to see the first, second, fifth and sixth sequel man!! ask dad to download ASAP.

Oh btw, I have Malaysian Studies exam this Tuesday. I dunno whats happening at all!! I'm so gonna shoot the whole thing. It's MCQ anyways.. so I have a 25% chance for each question. hopefully lady luck's with me.. and God Blessed I might just nick it :D

gtg now. it's already 1.10.. gosh so late. got college tomorrow. I'll leave y'all with a wicked song by Nelly.. damn nice, do enjoy !! :):)

No comments: