Friday, September 24, 2010

Passing phases

yeah, another blog post here. seems a rarity that I write stuff here anymore. so anyhow, i don't know.. past few weeks or so have been some what of like a phase. In a bad way!

it's like I tried to think 'bout what happened but nothing really stands out. Well, apart from the fact that I lost my voice for a good 5 days or so. Btw, my voice changed somehow. Don't know if it sounds better or not, some said it cracked! at 18?!? xS

Shows that i've been doing some seriously unnecessary stuff. ever get that feeling? regret as you burn daylight. watch it fly by without even noticing at times.

oh and she came by the house for a night the other day. I was leaving the guard house almost simultaneously as she was entering it. I could see the grin on her face as I stared motionless, watching her dad drive by my car. It was like in the movies! only, this was so real and now I know what it feels.. time stopped for a moment there



But oh well, after recent events I think its time to let go. Not worth the effort nor time. Yeah, sometimes it's just best to let go of something 'cause you never know.. something better is in store for ya. xD

ooh, and I've embarked on the SAW marathon. Watched it with the guys last night, SAW1 & SAW2. can't wait for the next one...



and Worship Conference was awesome!! Sidny Mohede was uber awesome! I never knew how good Indon/Malay songs could be. he really rocked it the other night. sadly, i wasn't able to make it for glen packiam's one... sigh - wasn't feelin' well -

AHHH!!! i musn't forget the 3-2 score!! HAHA!! It's okay Liverpool fans, you still have the League Cup! oh WAIT!! you're outta that too! HAHAHA!! Europa League then, 'cause MU ain't participating in that one. :D




gahh.. another long long day ahead tomorrow. doing worship again this weekend after such a long time. need some practice :S fingers getting rusty.. here are some of the songs im playing :)





anyways.. its 3.24 am now! gosh i need to sleep. till the next one peoples!!

-darrenkhoo
signing outt

No comments: