Friday, January 4, 2008

the after life of form 3 ( 10th grade )

Wassup fellowssssss....
Today's the 2nd day I'm back in school. Oh well, it has to resume sooner or later, just felt as if it was too soon. I would like to stress something out. I"m so AFRAID of CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS and too add insult to injury, I just started my 1st add math lesson and I didnt understand a single word the teacher said.. GOSH!! I'm so dead man. Not to mention chem. and physics and the rest of the subjects yet to come. ahhh, I just hope I get to live long enough to get myself through the whole year... Ironically as you guys know, for my getting straight A's hence me moving to the top class of form 4, my class is the only class that receives homework. Haha, the rest of the classes gets to relax while I have to do boring homework. :(
Anyway, I celebrated the New Year wonderfully with a reunion with my former school and classmates back at seafield and of course my dear girl from aussie. It was a blast and the night continued as the joy went from TGIF ( sunway pyramid ) to DUMC Dream Centre where I celebrated the rest of the night with me other friends at church. I actually sprained my thigh muscla jumping up and down during the fire works. "ouch !!"
Speaking of which, I finally played badminton again after about say.... 1 year and a half of not touching a badminton racket, very rusty yes but at least I can still play drop shots and smashes.. my backhand still sucks though. xP
It's getting late fellows, I think I better finish up some of the add math work and start on my novel 'Bukit Kepong'. I've gotta finish that my the end of January and it's 300+ pages long for Christ sake!! Moreover, it's in malayyyyy. :(
okay, i seriously gotta go now, see ya guys in another week i guess. I will have to endure another week at school again. till then peeps!!
--darren khoo

No comments: