Thursday, December 27, 2007

day of jubilee

hiya people of the blogging world. sorry been away from the blogging scene but I'm back. 1st of all I'd like to say, I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S FOR PMR 2007 !!! I mean like can you believe it? oh well, all glory goes to God and I thank him for everything man!! Phew! You should have seen my face as I was about to take the results. I could hardly breathe. The day before it I could hardly sleep but the moment I received the results slip, I immediately screamed and was hopping like a cute little bunny creature. Gosh, I couldn't believe it man! right before my very eyes were 7 A's printed on to a piece of paper stating that my last 3 years of education wasn't put to waste. Oh well, again "PRAISE THE LORD", couldn't have done it without him. And to my mum, my motto of "I'll know what to do when the big exams come" still works since primary school and the motto lives on. And for those who ever doubted me from getting straight A's ( including myself ), TAKE THAT!!! Oh and all my friends dating back to primary school friends all achieved 5A's. I'm so proud of them and of course myself. The "gang" consisting of me (7a's), Wen Hao (7a's), Danial (8a's), Kabir (7a's), Sean (6a's 1b) and Ashraf (8a's) did so well. But of course we were a lil' dissapointed with sean being the only one not achieving straight A's but don't worry, we'll all give 100 % for SPM seeing as we can now forget bout PMR and focus on SPM !!! Oh well, away from the academics, I watched 2 movies today, one was 12 am-2 am ( ya ya I know it was very late and I had to wake up early today to collect my results but the movie glued me onto the chair and I couldn't help it sorry ) and the other was earlier this afternoon ( now is 12.36 am 28 Dec2007 ). the 1st oje was entitiled "ACCEPTED" starring Jake Long and Blake Lively and phew!! I've only seen Blake once in a movie called "the Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants" and I didn't really noticed her but now, gosh isn't she just plain HOT!!! I mean she's partly the reason that kept me glued on to the tv for so long. Anyway, the other movie was "in the MIX" starring Usher ( yeah the singer/rapper) and Emmanuelle Chriqui and boy oh boy is she utterly beautiful. She's like one of the few girls (she's not actually a girl- she's 30 yrs old this year LOL) in the whole world that just leaves me breatheless and make me can't keep my eyes off her. She's so beautiful, so natural, so hot, so everything. GRRRRR !!! God!! why did you have to make human beings like that? it's just torturing my lust and myself so much that I can hardly bear it. AAARGHHH!!! I'm obsessed about her and seriously I've just found a file full of pics of her and I know her entire biography, all in a day !! amazing? thats what I do when I really really like someone. lol *fantasy* though. Anyhow, getting late now, still got stuff to do and maybe if there's still time I can catch a movie later lol. imagine what time i'll be sleeping xP
till then pplz- Ciaoz!
-DKBW
by the way, I got 7a's!!!! G'Night!

No comments: