Sunday, December 27, 2009

Free bird?

hiya my rusty old blog. oooh, how I missed you. anyway, i shall not loathe myself in love with an object for too long. how are you all?? my blog followers must be extinct right about now. o'well, thats the price you pay for abandoning ur blog for so long.
so away from all that nonsense... in case you don't already know, well yeah im done with SPM... finally, after so long. then again, I look back at it and wonder... it's not really as suicidal as people think it is. I mean yeah sure its a big thing but nothing that you should go cuckoo about. Come to think of it, I don't exactly feel like a free bird. It feels like any other holidays i've had for the past what...11 years? only that this one is shorter because the exams end in december and college starts in january.
So yes, an advice to my juniors. Take SPM as though it were any other exam. There's no need to panic whatsoever and you'll believe me once you've gone through it. Though I must say that you need to study abit more for this one.. haha as always I do regret not studying enough for exams.. but this one is a major one that I just can't rectify anymore. SO, DO HEED MY BRILLIANT ADVICE and start early before its too late.
now, apart from all the hoo-haa of exams, there is still life to this "lost" kid. Am still pondering on which college to go to or what course to take. Taylors, sunways?? Business? Engineering? Actuarial science? so little time so much to do. -sigh- how I'd love 28 hours in a day.
I guess I'm just waiting on what God has in store for me next. I hope it's exciting xPxP
I've been listening to this song by Taylor Swift, "Fifteen".. changing the lyrics to "eighteen" and of course the girly parts to guy parts. its really quite nice, if you havent listened to it, then you really should.
Into the global world, I just wanna say.... MAN U won HULL hahaha!! I tip MU to be at the summit of the premier league come new year. Don't you agree??
hmm.. I'm with my family in pulau pangkor right now for the holidays. And as I'm typing this, there is this suuupeeer cute girl dancing in front of me. she's quite pretty. sweet and silk smooth skin. Long breezy hair. What more could you want? then again... I think she's probably 7 or 8 years old. HAHAHA, a lil' too young for me?
Well, as I look back at this year I guess it's really a blessing. It's been a good year. I hope to end it on a high. I'm having one last gathering with friends on the 30th and am looking forward to having a great time with them.
I think it's about time I stop here. My first post for such a long time is quite long enough. :):)
I hope to see you guys again soon. Gonna enjoy some lunch buffet now. By the way, BUFFET is pronounced as BOO FAY, NOT BUFFET!!
and to my sister... HORIZON is pronounced HO-RYE-ZEN. not HO-RI-ZAWN. ZZZzzz, and she's somehow my flesh and blood. haha, just kidding. I mean no offense, otherwise she's gonna eat all my food later. ciao peeplz

darrenkhoo
-signing out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya i am fresh to this, I stumbled upon this website I find It truly accessible and it has helped me out alot. I should be able to give something back & guide other users like it has helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya im new on here. I came upon this message board I have found It quite useful and it's helped me so much. I hope to give something back and guide others like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later.