Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Future Decided

hiya fellas. two days into my blogging renaissance.. just got back from Pulau Pangkor. I thought it was quite awesome. I canoe-ed for the first time and I even went para sailing for the first time. I will post some pictures up next time. If you havent tried para sailing before then I seriously recommend that you do 'cause its really a superb feeling to be about 50-100 feet above the ground. So yeah, do try it out.
Anyway, about my prediction on MU being at the top of the BPL come new year.. I guess it didn't pend out the way I wanted it to. Chelsea got lucky with a win over Fulham. O'well, MU will still win it :):)
Back to the real world. After persuasion and some thought... I've finalised where I would be studying for my Pre-U and University. I'll be putting pen to paper tommorrow in Sunway College doing the FIA course in business. I'll be doing a 3+0 uni course locally and my masters in the University of Lancaster the following year. Phew... that's like 5 years ahead. I'm only 17 !!! then again, that is quite old already. -sigh- and by the way... I can't drive yet. =(
I've got to suffer with the transportation for now. I need my license thick and fast !
Oh and did I mention. College starts this MONDAY!!! I've only got about 5 days of holidays left to enjoy. gosh time flies sooo fast. I'm really nervous bout college. I hope everything's ok.. making new friends and stuff.
hmmm...I hope tommorrow's event turns out well. No rain please I beg You God! Just a day.. and probably even the last day I spend with some of my friends.

I've got to go now. Its very late. will see y'all soon

--darren khoo
signing out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I kinda have been expecting this in a way...
But I reali dun think da world is going to end...start a new era maybe but the world is not ending.
That's not gonna happen till a thousand years later! Ok, I'm not sure bout that either but that's not the point! The world's not gonna end! Full stop!
[url=http://2012earth.net/world_schedule.html
]Light Beings
[/url] - some truth about 2012