Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My story Book

hey guys. Sorry, have been busy lately. doing stuff, assignments, tests.. didn't really have enough time to post something up. anyways, i'm here now. :D

First of all, Fifa WORLD CUP 2010 has been quite disappointing thus far. Only Germany have shown somewhat of a world class pedigree as they beat Australia 4-0. The rest have really been boring and even Spain lost to Switzerland!! and to think I had predicted a 3-0 or 4-0. 2nd round of matches start later, let's hope for something better this time. SOUTH AFRICA FTW! :)

i've got another 2 days of college before holidays start. Hmm... should we have a CG outing this saturday? oh and I'm heading off to Singapore for a few days with me high school mates. It's been quite some time since we've got together, so I think it'll be great. I think Joy and whoever else helped did an awesome job planning. These are the kinda people you would really want in a team project and whatnot. Though, Kai xiang can't be able to make it :( sucks

Oh and i can drive already. Did i tell you? well, only around KK for now but thats good enough. Hopefully I'll be able to drive out further soon :) give me a holler if you need a ride :P

i've been watching some sentimental videos lately. Then I thought to myself... maybe in say.... 10-15 years time, when i'm somewhere in another country (probably europe).. at a countryside town with some friends sitting in this field of yellow flowers and the wind breezes through our faces accompanied by the warmth the sun knows only.. that I might think and look back at all the wonderful memories life has given me in the past. Flashbacks you know.. somehow I have this vision that it will happen one day. kinda like the video "Wake me when September ends".

Wouldn't that just be an awesome moment? when the world around you just stops for a period of time where you can just appreciate life as it should be, watching the happy and memorable images pass by. It is after all your own personal story book that you and probably God knows every single detail of it. ahhh, how soothing that'll be :)

So yeah, i'm writing my book as i'm writing this post too. hahaha, it really gives you a wake up call as to what you're doing with life. You don't wanna turn 80 one day and look back at a scarred or scribbled page in your book. No regrets! That's what I need to live for. Maybe you should too.

need to get back on track with life. i'm 18 for heaven's sake.. should enjoy as an 18 year old while i still can :D it's 28 minutes past 1am now. Been like that lately, not good for health. so i guess i'll see y'all again.. hopefully sometime soon :)

till the next one peeps..
-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: