Thursday, June 3, 2010

A whole new world

hi there. yeah, you. Well, first things first... I passed my driving exam xD how cool is that huh? scored a 17/20. haha, i don't really care bout the score.. as long as i passed it.

This means, i'm a legal driver. Might be getting a car, dunno when though. For now, i'm just practicing with parents before they actually allow me to drive on my own. I wonder how long that'll be? how long was yours? haha

Oh and what kinda spoiled my day was that my SPM remark results were back.. after sooo long. It turns out everything remained the same, "KEKAL" as it was written. Oh well, i guess maybe I had too high an expectation. It was worth the try ;)

Just finished 2nd last practice for CES CHOIR. the shirt provided isn't too bad. A lil' baggy (according to some) but over all okay. We sounded pretty good upon recording. haha, it was like we had our own studio. pretty cool. I can't wait for next week!!

Speaking of next week, someone mentioned South Africa during practice today. haha, it's gonna be a FOOTBALL FRENZY soon. Just another week! HOLLAND and ARGENTINA!! ALL THE WAY BABY!!

oh and federer is outta FRENCH OPEN. That leaves NADAL as the favourite.. haha, another GS title in the bag RAFA. Oh and I'm supporting Stosur in the women's draw. she's quite good xD

college has been good to me lately. Starting to express myself more. Knowing lots more people. Then again there's this side of me i'm trying to get rid of. The loud talkative side. The boastfulness at times. Gahhh, sometimes it comes out naturally before I can even control it and that's what hurt the most. Do you have something similar? Something about you you just really want outta your system. Gosh, it's about time I start to grow up. Russel Peters once said, "be a man! Do the right thing!". haha or should the honour go to the chinese dude who said it? :P

anyways, been sleeping very late these past week or so. Friends and I having some fun on9 till late nights which isn't very good for health. tsk tsk, those of you staying up till 1am or so and with school the next morning should really kick the habit now :)

so yeah, it's 12.39am now. haha, i'd best go to sleep. talk to y'all again soon.. good nightss

-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: