Saturday, June 5, 2010

NERDS here i come!

yo wassup.. okay i've had my last day of fun today. It's time to start the transition into nerd mode starting tomorrow. I reviewed my study hours for the past month or so.. it's been an average of 0 and 1 hour per week... gahhhh!!! this sucks. I feel guilty. Ever felt that? When you play and go out, having fun.. a part of you just tells you "HEY THAT JUST ABOUT ENOUGH!".

So yeah, I'm having that life revelation now. I recently scored a 3.8 outta 5 for this ridiculous math assignment that I could've easily scored the full 5 had I not done it half-awake. grrrr, didn't occur to me while I was doing it that it was worth the 5 marks. must've slipped my mind. From now on, I ain't going to give away any more free marks.

Topic tests are coming up. I'm going for the 10% for math. I'ma make sure this semester math score's above 90. English above 85% and macro econs above 80%. Malaysian studies is a different story. hahaha, yeah history is quite boring. But I think they're only having the interesting parts and its in english so it isn't too bad. I'm gunning for a 90% for that too.

As you can see, i've set my standards. Have you for yours? if you haven't then it's about time you do. Or else what's the point of you studying? You need a goal!

Away from the nerdiness.. Stosur lost the final x(
Oh well, Nadal still to win tomorrow's men singles against Soderling xD

Hmmm... recent rocking songs in my playlists..

IYAZ - SOLO
EMINEM - Not Afraid
Hayley ft. eminem and BoB - Airplanes
Mizz Nina ft. Colby O'Donis - What'cha waitin' for
Taio Cruz - Break your heart
Alexander Burke ft. Pitbull - All Night Long
Taeyang - Wedding Dress
Charice ft. Iyaz - Like a Pyramid
Your love is my drug - Kesha

these few songs :) try to listen to them if you have the time xD

anyways, i gtg now. Get to drive tomorrow morning.. yay! :) c'yall then

-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: