Sunday, October 30, 2011

A quiet night

hey.

I kinda stole my title post off my friend Gloria's tweet. haha, seemed right as I'm writing this.

so yeah, exams are drawing near. tension is heating up. church stuff and responsibilities are piling up. life just doesnt seem to give us people a break. And yet, amidst all this.. tonight feels so quiet. there's this sense of peace about it that feels good ;)

haha, quiet and still moments like this every once in awhile helps. you should try it too :P

I've been doing my usual routines over the past few weeks or so. It's getting better, the hurt. Slowly but surely I know it'll fade away soon enough. 'Cause I know God is watching over me.. just as He is over you ;)

I went through our past conversations on SKYPE (if you don't know what this is, you better go get it now! :P) and I just reminisce on all those good times we shared. ahhh... its times like these that one should fill their thoughts with. Not all those damaging, discouraging, hurtful thoughts. Even though sometimes things might not work out the way we want it to be, there's always a good part to everything. Ponder on that, and you'll be alright :)

I remember writing something quite long ago.. about 'what if's. if things were done differently, what could've been? what would've been? what should've been? haha yeah.. going through this period again.

but looking at this as a whole, i'm truly grateful and lucky to be a part of her life. As someone special or even merely a friend.. never really got that out of my system. There will be people God put in your life for a reason, even if for reasons you might not understand. Be thankful because one day you'll look back and say..."I understand now."

Smile... as I always say. it helps.. ;)

that's all for now. till the next one people..

-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: