Monday, October 24, 2011

What is is all about?

hi there...

yeah, i know. it's my second consecutive post in two days. quite the achievement huh? maybe because i've had loads of stuff in my head that the human mind just isnt big enough to store. So, my posts act as an external hard disk for me to store my thoughts else where.

So, back to the title of this post. I've come to know this one thing.



Everybody, like it or not, would have come to a point in life where you'd ask yourself.. "what is life actually all about?". Ever even for a second, paused in that one moment of silence and felt that everything you do just seemed not *all that important*? I wouldn't use the term insignificant. but yeah, you get the idea..

Recently, with all the trials and tribulations.. i've come across that feeling a few times. maybe that's one of the reasons also why I got closer to Him. No, i'm not an EMO boy or some would call it. Its just one of those phases where you need to get through and pray that you come out it unscathed.

Over the years of my life, I've developed friendships.. Good ones at that but every now and then. some of them seem to wither away either because of different schools, lifestyles, distances, relationships and whatnot that have drifted us apart. I guess that's how life is. But with each and everyone of them, we would always be on good terms.

In relation to the previous post.. yet again I've found another group of friends whom I felt really comfortable with. we shared joy and laughter.. memorable times they were. But as I had said before, silly things have caused us to break up. or rather just myself in this case. What was once the *four* of us, have now become the three of them and me. You ever get that before? The knowing that somehow in someway it just doesn't feel the same any more?

yeah, though we may deny it.. one cannot hide the fact that times have changed and it is a pity we've come to this point. I can't complain but only hope they're still having good times together, with or without me. It pains me sometimes to know i have to shut a part of me that's so important (they were three of the closest people to me).. for now, i can only pray that God.. maybe one day I will again find good companions such as themselves.

But, thank you... for the memories. I will hold them dear. I can only wish them the best in their lives. who knows? maybe one day our lives will cross again and we could share the same laughter we once had. Until then...

-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: