Friday, December 7, 2007

flies in a moment

heya fellas, I'm back at home once again after a week of non-stop activites and 4 days of intense scrabbling. Today is the only day I have to rest before I'm off to church camp for four days. -sigh- really didn't expect myself to get #15 in this years WYSC, I knew I could've done better than that but oh well, I'm thankful for what I've got and will be looking forward to more challenges ahead. Congrats to Sean for making into the finals and of course congrats again to Wei Bin for winning this years event. I might be taking part in next years event again, making it my third stint at this event so I really do hope to do better next time round. And now away form the scrabble scene, I'm preparing for tomorrow's camp and I'm supposedly needed to bring formal clothes for graduation from DBS year 2. Oh and I have to buy something for this year's angel-mortal gig though I aint have one yet and it's already 9.50 pm now. I think I'll just pluck something from the past years christams gifts that I still keep at home, hehe I hope my mortal doesn't mind. And of course today is Michael and Maureen's birthdays and I'd like to wish both of them a WONDERFUL happy BDAY!! and thank them for all that they've done for me. I'll give them their prezzies tomorrow in the bus on the way to camp. Ironically, the former leader and assistant leader have the same birthdate... XS
anyhow, it's already 10.27 pm and I have to pack my stuff by tonight so I guess I better start now before it gets too late, have to wake up very early tomorrow remember? I guess I'll talk to you guys in a few days time, and till then...
this is darren khoo saying good night to all my fellow bloggers!
see ya soon.
-DKBW

No comments: