Friday, November 30, 2007

sorrow all around

hi guys. I'm very sorry to announce that my dear friend Melvin's father who's been suffering from serious cancer for some time now has finally gone to be with the Lord. Me and the gang all feel sorry for him and his family and wish all the best to them. We love ya' man. Melvin's a good guy in case you guys don't know and he's the kinda friend who will always be there for ya' no matter what, a good mentor and most importantly a good friend. We're here for you man. anyway, away from the sorrow, CSS 2007 has commenced today and as expected Ganesh and Nigel are heading the premier division with Kum Zi Peng and Yen Nee leading the Open division. I'm counting on an ex-school mate and friend, Ramaraj to fare well in this competition. He started off slowly with a mere loss of 80+ spread to fellow junior singaporean marcus but bounced back with 2 games with a 500+ score and 200+ spread each. Good Luck man and the countdown for WYSC is 4 days, I'll be leaving on Monday though so I'll see y'all there then. Wish me all the best and I'll do my best for myself and of course team MALAYSIA !!! Ciaoz pplz
-signing off
---Darren Khoo

No comments: