Friday, February 15, 2008

Is it worth it?

Hey you guys,
As you all know, it was Valentine's Day yesterday. It wasn't really filled with commotion on my side although it did end pretty well. It all started from a tiny empty conversation that lead from one thing to another which resulted in something exciting and new. Oh well, I'm not gonna tell you guys what it is just yet as I'm taking the situation a step at a time. I hope the decision I made was worth as much as I think it is. I don't wanna be regretting it a few months later.
Tomorrow's gonna be a super busy day. I'm having church training courses in the morning, XYZ ( Xtraordinary Youth Zone ) after that, regular celebration at 5 pm, followed by attending a dinner for uncle's birthday. And once all that is over, I'm going off to my cousins house to overnight for a day so that I can ask him some Add Math's questions that just absolutely puzzles me. xPxP
Oh and by the way, don't forget to catch MANCHESTER UNITED v ARSENAL in the FA Cup 5th round on Saturday night, or rather Sunday morning 1.15am. It promises a supreme game of pure football and artistry from both sets of players. I can't wait for it!
It's drawing nearer to midnight, I think I better bunk it now before I go all drowsy for tomorrow's early morning training at 8.00 am!!
good night fella's

-dkbengway signing off

No comments: