Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

yo wassup. It's the holiday season again.. or rather the holiday week of Chinese New Year. I just simply want to wish y'all a Happy Chinese New Year this year. I want my ang pau(s). Haha, I'm a very greedy guy. xP
It's the year of the rat. Lol, don't know why I made that statement<<<<<< but anyway, yeah.. it's the year of the rodent. So all ye' rodents out there, have a good year ahead. I'm visiting so many places and yet have so much homework. Gosh! Talk bout the physics project I was given last week on constructing a "Water Rocket", whatever the heck that is. It's due the following week, just hope i can jumble my time accordingly and who knows, I might have a wonderful stressless CNY after all. Okay guys, till next time.

-darrenkhoo signing off

No comments: