Thursday, February 14, 2008

saying goodbye seems to be the hardest word

It has become a rather tradition nowadays that I say goodbye to almost everyone that I've know for sometime. * huge sigh *
The person you know who is leaving on the 19th of February and I ain't even got the chance to see her again. How sad, no? If only we all could meet and do our fun group thing again. Anyway, I guess we'll just see on how that plans out won't we?
My cousin Marina is leaving with nona Elsa on the 18th of Feb. Gosh, It's so soon and probably too soon for my liking but I have to accept it. Uncle Paolo and aunty Sally are gonna enjoy themselvess a little bit more before they take off back to Italy next month. All I wanted to do was spend good last moments with these people. Oh well, at least I did spend some time with them. Urgh, if only the day at 48 hours instead of 24.
Away from all the drama, I'll be getting my rm 200 this tuesday for excellent achievement in the recent PMR. Lol, thank God my year had to fall on the same year of the election thingy. That's one plus side to this solemn week. Oh and today is Valentine's Day ! So I'd like to wish all of y'all Happy Valentine's Day! You don't have to spend time with just your lover, but rather with those whom you love and cherish your time with. That's what I plan to do. x)
Oh well, I've gotta go and complete my Physics assignment. I'll see y'all real real soon now.
good night

-darren khoo

No comments: