Friday, November 7, 2008

done and dusted

nov 7, 10.45am finally exams are over !! but sad part is, that also spells the end of another year.. *snap* just like that. Really gotta start focusing on SPM next year now, no joke ! xP
Anyway, news from around the world...
Most significantly Obama being the new President of U.S. first black dude to hold the post. Yeah it's a historic moment but then again, it's happening in the U.S. Why are people here all so excited about it. Sure, it'll cause a drastic change in the world but hey ! there's enough commotion within the country, so look inwards first before you look outwards.
Urghhh, never did like talking 'bout politics. Moving on the football! Arsenal are gonna clash with Manchester United at the Emirates Stadium. Best catch the action live or you're gonna rue it. Not much happening with the other matches so I guess I'd wrap it up at that.
Celebrity world... 90210 was just released on ASTRO and phew! the whole cast are hot! girls I mean. dunno bout the guys, you rate them yourselves. Will look forward to tuning on to it next week. Oh and The Apperentice, you know the one with Donald Trump in it. For all you fans, looks like the boys team are just gonna keep on winning. haha x)
Okay, abit closer to reality now. Having a slight fever now *sucks*. Just wanna thank and appreciate all my classmates this year for everything and if I get relegated to the next class then oh well, I loved all the special moments we had together.
Gosh, the fever is taking over me. I think I'd better go sleep it off so that I'm afresh tommorrow. Good night then,
You're tuning into the 'Real World'
and this is darrenkhoo signing off

No comments: