Thursday, November 20, 2008

warming up

hey guys, I just realized that most of you with your standardized computer size can't see my post, or at least the latest one. I couldn't see the problem cos my or rather the family's computer is rather large, so I didnt really have that problem. I'll remove the youtube video and replace it with something smaller then. :)
Today's the day before I'm off to melaka for the scrabble tourney there. I hoping to do well there not only for the prize but also as a small morale boosting confidence ahead of this year's WYSC to be held in penang during the 9-11 december. Wish me luck yeah?
Oh and I'm having this CG party at my house this sunday, so pray that it all goes well yea?
Oh and by the way, if you watch the TV series "Reaper" and "90210" then you certainly would've met Jessica Stroup. She's Silver in 90210 and Cady in Reaper. I just wanna say...
MY GOD, SHE'S HOT !! and beautiful !!
She's broken into my top 10 most beautiful girls in the world list. Not that it's hard to be in this nonsensical list, all you need is a pretty face and nice body. " Did I just say body?".... anyway, if you haven't caught a glimpse of this diva, go catch the series 90210 or Reaper and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
Anyway getting very very late. Have to get up early tomorrow. night guys

--darrenkhoo

No comments: