Saturday, November 29, 2008

triumphant and moving on

hey you lazy readers... yeah, another post for this ever cool blog. xP
First of all, I've removed the youtube song on the side for your convenience. So do stop complaining to me about it yeah?
Anyway, about the last post. I triumphed in the malacca tourney that took place last week. How cool is that man! I bagged home rm500, that's my second tourney victory. I'm elated, more so the fact that I did it with two games to spare. So, I'm fairly pleased with the results and congrats to rama for finishing runner-up, he played well. I'm going into the WYSC on the 9-11 with a bang! watch out, i'm gonna come back with money this time. LoL
Put that aside.. I visited my cousin's house yesterday to have a look at her newborn son. We were also told to help in pitching in a number of names for the baby boy. It was rather hilarious though. You see, her husband is quite chinese educated so he doesn't speak much english, therefore his english accent isn't very good. So as we were discussing with my cousin about the name, the few names that made all of us laugh were Matthew. Why? Because her husband might not be able to pronounce it properly and say "thew" instead which in chinese means ( fu*k). So imagine calling your son, " fu*k, fu*k come here for a moment please". LOL !!
Another one was Ryan. That's because he might say "lion" instead. haha. There were a few more but I can't quite recall, so have fun with the two above. xP
Oh and for all you girls... 'Twilight' the movie was just released a few days ago. Like all the girls I know, I'm sure you've booked your tickets for it like two weeks ahead huh? anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it. Oopps, I mean girls.
For you guys instead, today's football fixtures are superb and mouth-watering. All Manchester United fans like me, prepare to celebrate a victory over Man City tonight. As for the Arsenal v Chelsea match, I wouldn't mind a draw of a win for Arsenal - just not a win for Chelsea.
Phew, this is tiring... I think I better go now. I'll post the next one asap yeah?

signing off
--darren khoo

No comments: