Monday, November 3, 2008

the end is near

it's november 4th today. Phew !! how fast was that. I've done everything that I have this year, scrabble tourneys, traveling, movie marathon, book muggings, football training, EPL action, exams and practically everything. I'll look back at this year on december 31 and I hope I won't regret anything. Do you ever get the feeling of regret when you look back at the things you've done? I mean not looking back on lifetime regrets, just during a period of time. Surely you have, no? sigh, it's about what you do about it after that. I have this saying and it really hit me, it says "What we are today is a result of our own past actions; Whatever we wish to be in the future depends on our present actions; Decide on how you have to act now.
"we are responsible for what we are, whatever we wish ourselves to be. We have the power to make ourselves."
What a quotation huh?.. anyway it's saved on my desktop so I see it every time I go on the computer and it reminds me of what I do every now and then. ahh, I hope it has an impact on you too.
Oh well, speaking of exams.. my finals is finishing this friday on november 7th and right after that I have a scrabble tourney on sunday. so gotta get choppin' already. Have got lots of events planned out during the school holidays so I'm really looking forward to it. So guys, if you're reading this take a breather and just reminisce on what you've done lately. haha I sound like some guru with no qualifications. xP
till next time
--darrenkhoo singing off

No comments: