Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rekindling old times

Isn't it just great when you and your friends get together to just celebrate those times where we fill each other's gaps in lives and do nothing else but live out the moment. Well, I did that yesterday with most of the people in my class and I think most of us had a jolly good time. I must say it wasn't really planned superbly but at the end of the day, I think it went fairly well.
We had games, mingling, PS2 marathons, chatting, food, wild theatrics and but of course loads of laughter; just the basic essentials when it comes to having nothing but fun.
This party was actually initiated by one of my friends with intention of bringing the class together ( plus a few outsiders ) to just celebrate and end the year with the people we've spent the year most with. Of course, it was planned so late to add that little flavor of Christmas to the event as gift exchanges and Christmas caroling were also part of the programme.
My friend ( Joycelyn ) and I co-worked together for the most part of it with the help of a few others to make this a successful event. I offered my house as the venue in case you didn't know. All in all, I think and hope all of us had a good time. There might be another one next year, who knows huh?... :P
darren khoo signing off

No comments: