Sunday, December 7, 2008

here we go again

Yeah fellas, is that time of year again. WYSC is coming up real close and I mean 2 days close. Gawd, it's already been a year since last year's smashing tourney. I've been looking forward to this year's WYSC alot. Been preparing and practising, improving every element of my game, hence the victory in melaka. Bu t I think this has backfired of late resulting in headaches and memory loss. Those words that I've been implanting into my brain for the past week are leaking out one by one and my so called "sky high" confidence has dropped to an ultimate low. I hope it's not too late to change things around. What do you have to do to be relaxed heading into a big occasion such as this? 'Cause I really wanna know if you'd like to share.
Let's just hope it doesn't affect my game then huh? I'm leaving for penang tomorrow afternoon and I really hope I can sleep off all this stress and back to my level-best come the tournemant. Wish me luck and I hope to make you proud.
By the way, Causeway Scrabble Championships just concluded with David Eldar snatching the premier division's trophy and the US$10000 that goes with it. So, congrats to the lad. Meanwhile, Theodoro bagged the Open division and RM5000 as well, so congrats to him too. I hope I can do the same as what these guys are doing. And about all the commotion regarding Zafar's mishandling of the tile bag, I'm so very eager to see the conclusion of that drama filled feud. I hope it turns out well enough.
So i'll talk to you guys again after WYSC2008 this thursday or friday. Till then guys and girls... darren khoo going off

--WYSC2008 here I come !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.