Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wonderful time of Christmas celebration !

20th December 2008. I guess you can say it was one of the highlights of year 2008 for me. For the first time, I played the guitar and worshipped along with my dad in front of about 100 people in celebration of Christmas. We had friends, relatives ( Chung family ), neighbors, all come together in my house to have a wonderful time celebrating Christmas.
It was great; atmosphere was good, people were having a good time, food was fantastic, games were awesome, testimonies were touching and of course the worship was ' DA BOMB ' ! ( haha.. xP)
So yeah, playing in front of a crowd that big ( ok well, it wasn't that big but still ) really gives you a taste of how it feels performing in front of lots of people with most of them staring at you. I was a lil' anxious at first but as I began to play ( as they say ).. that anxiety gradually fades off.
I hope this is a learning phase as I look forward to more opportunities to perform in front of a bigger crowd.
Another plus for Christmas is the fact that MANCHESTER UNITED won the FIFA World Club Cup, beating Gamba Osaka 5-3 in the semis and LDU De Quito 1-0 in the finals with Wayne Rooney claiming the MVP award for the tournemant. More so the fact that Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all drew in the week's Premier League fixtures leaving MU with two games in hand and only 7 points behind leaders Liverpool. So, all in all it has been a tiring yet exciting week for me. I hope it is too for you guys and I'm back into the Prison Break and Heroes season.
Gotta keep track with those two series and by the way, I watched 90210 yesterday and Boy ! do i love that show. till next time peeps
--darren khoo signing off

No comments: