Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ending the 2nd week of college

hi you. Yeah i've abandoned my blog for abit. sorry, still getting used to the whole college thing. Well, I'm glad to say I'm enjoying it so far. Loads of new things to learn though I must say my math subject is really undermining my math skills (with no intention of blowing my horn). I realised I actually studied add math for two years for nothing really. -sigh-
Other than that, I guess the other subjects are still okay. Economics is still a new adventure, english is interesting whilst the rest haven't got going yet. all in all I think it's quite fun. Made many new friends, so I guess that's a positive sign. :)
Oh and I learned so many new things in college. Like for example, there's so much more to see in the library other than books. hahaha ( i'm not talking bout the other facilities xPxP )
Tomorrow's gonna be the last day of the 2nd week of college. Looking back, I think i've done well enough to survive. No trouble in school, no "over embarrassing" moments, doing well in class and making friends. I' d give myself an 80% on performance over the past couple of weeks. I hope I can keep it up throughout the year.
Oh and I'd like to share something with you. Today we had a session of presenting your life achievements in english class. there's this one guy in my class name Alfred whom I think is quite cool and hilarious. Well, one of his achievements was how he parked his car in a hotel. He went on to do his stuff and about 8-10 hours later, he came out. His ticket was supposedly to cost him about rm20+ but he took a new ticket at the entrance and paid rm 1 only ( if im not mistaken ). He kept the old ticket for memories.. hahaha. a lil' cheating but very smart. xP
anyways, i'll wrap that up for now. I'll see you guys soon. take care
--darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: