Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

hey. So Good Friday went by a couple o' days ago and its Easter today! Cool... had a gathering at my house, parent's cell group and all. It was fun. Another year, another time to celebrate the Lord's resurrection xD
anyways, MU lost yesterday.. that inefficient linesman, drogba was a mile offside and he couldn't lift his hand from 10 meters away.. such nonsense! O'well, MU are still gonna win the EPL so at least losing this game will make the title race a lil' but more interesting :)
JPA interviews starts tomorrow.. Sean's going, 1st batch.. kesihan :(
I hope I'll be ready by tuesday, need to do some in-depth research tomorrow. Hopefully I get some useful info to help me then... don't wanna be stoning in the room now huh? hahaxP
I guess i'll see y'all soon.. ciaoz ppl

-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: