Thursday, April 22, 2010

Semester break!

1 1/2 weeks of holidays. awesomeness.. oh, hi there :D
yeah, I've just finished the 1st of 3 semesters for my foundation year. exams are over! oh and speaking of exams. my english test!! gahh, just a tip. if they recommend you to do 2 essays, the first within 30 mins and the next within 1 hour.. you should probably follow their recommendation. and remember to bring a jacket to a freaking cold place or you'll regret it. this is what happened...

1 hour 15 mins before the end. (it was a 3 hour exam)
I've completed the previous parts, got two more essays to go. I spent roughly about an hour on the 30 min recommended essay. that leaves me with 15 more minutes. and by the way, the last 30 mins, all of a sudden my body was literally freezing! and the last 10 mins! i needed to go to the toilet!! and I still had a 1hour recommended essay to write in 15 mins!!

so yeah, i wrote it without stopping or even blinking.. literally xD
I ran to the toilet immediately after the exam, and you could imagine the relief xP
so I really hope I did well or at least reasonably okay..

Math and econs test wasnt too bad. haha I had a wager with my math teacher, if I scored 100% for the test, she'd treat me to dinner. haha! I'd be expecting my dinner soon xPxP

so holidays.. overplanned x(
yesterday had futsal in some unknown place for which i got my leg injured x(
today.. blah have to cancel paintball with friends for add math tuition (oh btw, i'm teaching add maths now! haha).
mission conference starts tonight! cant wait.. tomorrow whole day gone.. conf, church, dinner with relatives. sunday also same.
next week also have lots of stuff planned. oh well, i hope holidays doesnt pass too fast! i still need to learn to drive !

oh btw, you guys ever heard of Plants v Zombies? its a game.. mini game. It's kinda like Tower Defense. not a bad game, quite fun haha xD

so, what'cha doing with your days recently? April 2010 is ending! go do something fun! x)

oh and i just might return to the scrabble scene for abit. haha, got my DOTA addiction over. more time for scrabble now :)

and I guess you could say I did enjoy my prize giving ceremony. they didn't play the Vitamin C song though :(
I did get to see Puan Ong though.. haha, after some bad timing.. we always couldn't meet. anyways, had some fun. I got to be the monitor again for one last time. led the class to greet her again. haha! xD gonna miss the place and the peoples.

I've been meeting some pretty cool people lately. I hope to do more of that in the future. need to overcome a slight shyness I have... :P

until the next one peoples.. i better go for now!
ciaoz!

-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: