Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friends Forever

hey guys.. So I've just watched the movie 'My Sister's Keeper'. I think It's quite a good movie.. definitely one to remember. If you haven't watched it, I strongly suggest that you do. I think it's based on a true story... or on a novel. Anyways, I don't wanna spoil anything for you. go check it out yeah?
My prize giving ceremony is on this weekend. You know I can still remember exactly how it was like 2 years back when I just finished PMR and was watching all those SPM candidates take their prizes. Phew, I'm one of 'em now. How time flies just like that. It's good to see friends again.. not to mention teachers as well xD
I was really hoping they would play this song during the last day of SPM or at least when we collected our SPM results. I guess not. Who knows? they might still play it this weekend... I guess this is probably the number#1 song for situations like this. it's a classic. If im not mistaken, my primary school played this as the std6's walked out of school as students for the very last time.
Very emotional.. some even cried and I mean boys too!

I'm sure it'll bring some down to tears if they actually play it this weekend xD

anyways, I saw a quote that was quite meaningful. haha, i might use it in one of my essays one day. xP

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be."

hehe sounds exactly like how the movie Serendipity played out. that is also quite a nice movie.. kate beckinsale is in there (HOT!)

gotta guys.. enjoy the song, i'm sure you all know it already :) just allow urself 4:41 minutes to be a lil' sentimental. have a great one peeps!
-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: