Friday, April 9, 2010

Legalized

hey.. so we're 4 months into 2010 already. How fast is that? Sometimes its okay to take a break for an hour or so just to look at life itself... enjoying all the happy moments before. So yeah, another day.. another year. I'm 18 now. Heck, its passing all too fast. I can still remember my 17th.. I was quite happy cuz i was the senior in the school. And well, that coinciding with the fact that I was expecting something from someone after the march 6th incident. x(
It's been 18 years since i came out from.. *ahem ahem* i guess you can say I am legal now. haha.. I kinda feel old but at the same time young somehow. Does that make any sense??

I had a pretty good birthday, though I must say I wished I had celebrated it with my best buds.. out somewhere. There's nothing better than to just spend time with 'em. I did go out with friends to watch 'Clash of the Titans'.. not as nice as the trailers had appeared to be. a bit disappointed. I had a couple of friends stay overnight.. eugene and jeck (new friends from college)

thanks y'all for all the wishes. much appreciated.. and all the personal calls. Natalie, next time when i say i'm in class... dont call me 16 times. xS and sarah, im still grateful you called :)

Had a great present. A laptop.. haha, yeah thanks dad and ma.

Oh and 'bout the interview... maybe i'll elaborate more bout it another day? I'll give you a proper insight of how it exactly went. i enjoyed it.. haha xD

oh and sadly I couldnt celebrate MU's victory the other night. I wanted them to win.. but i should've wanted them to qualify for the semis. Oh well, EPL all the way now :)

I'll stop here for now. I'll try to keep up with me posting as much as i can. see y'all soon
ciaoz
-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: