Thursday, May 20, 2010

Could it all Change?

hey peoples.. look i've been keeping up with the blogging for the past few days.. haha xP

So, it's the 20/05/2010.. Thursday 5.47 pm. I just got the news yesterday that the JPA results would be coming out tomorrow. Phew!! after all the steps, I'm finally here at this point. *applying/hospital tour/interview*
It could alter the course of my future really... a decade set before me. haha, yeah it looks like "whoa!" if you say it like that but I guess I'll take it slowly one step at a time. I can't wait for it!!

Oh and judging by my friends' results in their remark of the SPM papers, it doesn't look too good for me. A majority of them had their papers "Kekal" as the original grading given to them. I hope mine doesn't though, or rm200 *poof* just like that!

Btw, I've just completed another 3 hours of driving lesson this morning. Apparently, i could do my QTI test this saturday and the other tests on June 2. that means I could get my license as soon as 2 weeks!! how cool is that? no more waiting on transport and wasting time anymore!!

Speaking of this morning, I was wondering if to skip econs class for the driving 'cause I didn't want to cancel my driving lesson instead. I'd booked 3 hours and telling the instructor so last minute might aggravate him and so I went with the lesson. Phew, how please I was to hear that the econs class was cancelled! So I killed two birds with one stone! Sorry to my other classmates who went to college for nothing. Sun-U was quite inefficient.

It's the Champions League 09/10 final this saturday!! Friends asking me to go out mamak. Sure, but it's 2am! gahhh, I hope I can get a few people to come along xD

Oh, I finally reconciled with people whom I thought we argued for no good reason. Well, I really don't like being in a heated situation with someone.. so yeah xD

anyways, i gtg peoples! Oh and GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER is on this SUNDAY!! Let's stand united people!

-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: