Monday, May 31, 2010

Slowly but surely

haha.. yeah whats up. i'm back here again :)
so, i've been doing some deep thought of late. I've watched a few of my friends take off overseas, taking full advantage of their scholarship opportunity. That's awesome huh? One to India doing dentistry, another to Australia doing psych. Yeah, i know, pretty cool right?

Now if only I had studied a LIL' bit harder!! haha, then I could be one of 'em too. But there goes the "if only" again. -sigh- I'd like to come to a point in life where there is no need for the use of those two words. don't you? as drowning and sickening that feeling is, I guess it is and will always be true for the rest of my life. haha, yeah same goes for you too for whatever you missed out on.

That brings me to today's topic. I was just browsing through my cousin Kelly's facebook photos lately and I see the joy she's going through, studying overseas. Friends she's made, places she's been, cultures she's come to know. Made me think...

HEY!! there's a whole new world out there. and its just waiting for me to go explore it. haha, I did have a dream to accomplish before I die, that is to visit all the 7 WONDERS!! you should've a long life dream too. x)

but anyways, really made me realise i'm so stuck with life here. Gosh!! assignments, relationships, futsal, endless time wasting. It kinda gives me a bump in the head saying, "DUDE!! wake up. Do something useful thats actually gonna help YOU for a change!"

Of course, sometimes it's okay to be a lil' bit more concentrated on improving yourself. :)
Who knows, maybe one day when I'm out there doing something worth remembering.. probably someone else would see my situation instead and get inspired as I did with Kelly.

So yeah, if you haven't been doing anything fruitful.. I strongly suggest you take some time out to think about it. It could change your life just like that *SNAP*. haha

Okay so enough with the life revelation for now. Grandma is back! She went holidaying in China for over a week. GAH!! i wanna go holidays, probably europe. Furthest I've been to is Australia. xS

Oh and yesterday was CES Choir practice again. We're just doing some fine tune ups before the last practice this Thursday night. The following week will be the performance. So if ya wanna catch me in uniform in a CHOIR for the FIRST time, come to DUMC Dream Centre on the 12th and 13th June 2010. It's during MCCC! It's gonna be SO AWESOME!! ;)

anyways, I got to go now. Taking a cab to college :)
P.S. I'm having my JPJ exam tomorrow! Let's hope I pass it and I can start driving my friends and I around. NO MORE WASTING TIME!!

WORLD CUP in 10 days? xDxD

FRENCH OPEN : NADAL STILL TO WIN :)

-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: