Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top Performers?

heya. Hm... my mum had a chat with Ms Ruma Lopez today, inquiring bout the fees for the second semester. Apparently Ms Ruma remembered my name, as one of FIA's top performers xS
Just so you know, I had 3A's and 2B's for my first semester. haha, I guess that kinda gives you somewhat of a picture of what FIA is like. Oh well, I don't know if I should feel happy or sad :P

Anyways, mom told me a story.. of how a girl who scored a mere 2A's in SPM managed to attain a full scholarship for her degree course and so forth (i think). This was all because she worked very hard after the disappointment of form 5. She concluded the telling tale saying how there is still hope after SPM.

HMMMMMM...... I guess this could probably be a wake up call. PMR and SPM have been somewhat of a blessing I guess. Didn't really study much, well I guess you could say I hardly studied at all during my schooling life. The only time that ever happened was probably UPSR, the only exam to date that I actually felt confident leading up to the momentous exam days.

Gahhh.. I need a drive! some form of adrenaline, something that would hit me THAT HARD in the head!! you have any ideas? 'cause I guess I am 18 already after all. getting old peoples!!!

Oh and 2nd semester is coming in thick and fast. Assignments, activites... just when I was enjoying a lil' daybreak. A-Levels having their semester break xS

Oh and there's this awesome version of the song AIRPLANE by HAYLEY (paramore) feat. B.o.b and Eminem. I hope you enjoy it. don't mind the slightly *crude language...



Gtg guys... duty calls me for far more important stuff. Btw, I have been a lil' emo lately. THAT MEANS!!! NEW SONGS!! haha...
i'll post some up the next time. :)

see y'all
-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: