Monday, May 24, 2010

Love

Hiya there,
No.. if you're thinking what you're thinking 'bout today's topic then it's not exactly what I mean. I'm talking 'bout the friendlier and more subtle version of love. haha..

I guess I never took time to appreciate the love I have, be it from my friends, family or even God Himself. I guess I am now. Let's go one by one...

Edwin and Kai xiang.. always there with me if i needed someone to chill with. Just the guys enjoying life during the good and bad times. 2008 has been a great year but nothing compares to 2009. I'm sure we'll have an endless time of friendship years to come :)

Sarah-Ann and Wendy.. gosh, i still dunno how we got so close. But ever since form 3 I guess you were and still are one of my closest buddies. 'Em endless calls talking nonsense, everything I will always remember. When I can drive, we'll go out alot more often yeah?

Michael.. gah, taught me soo much. i can only be so grateful. Buddy, mentor... thank God He sent someone like you to me. It has changed my life ever so dramatically and I still thank Him to this date. Someone whom I will always remember :)

Danial, Kabir, Ashraf, Sean.. buddies @ primary school and buddies forever. haha, nice clump of races huh? malay, mamak, sikh, chinese.. lolz. I couldn't have found a better group of friends then :)

Shaun, Eugene, Isaac, Laviniya, Priya.. group of peoples whom I had an awesome time with. You guys are really great. The times we spend together will definitely be memories for which I shall cherish for a long long time.

And to my other friends, teachers and church members... it has been a blast hanging with y'all. My years at high school and primary were definitely to die for. I wouldn't have changed anything as the way it was. I'm just truly grateful. :)

Phew!! haha, it's like as though I'm at my funeral just before I die. Of course to my family and HIM, with love I thank y'all for everything. 18 years of my life have come with blessings aplenty. whew!! 18 years! man im old.... ZZZzzz

So yeah, when troubles come.. I guess these are the few people I look to. I bet you have your own list of awesome people that you hold ever so dearly to. You really need to take some time to appreciate them just a lil' bit more. This is before you lose 'em and never get the chance to do so. :)

ANYWAYSSS.......back to life. I've been entrapped into the Vampire Diaries saga again. Dad downloaded more episodes.. Gosh, how I love Nina Dobrev!!!

Oh and in case ya didnt know.. yesterday was Global Day Of Prayer 2010!!! if you weren't at Stadium Malawati then you really missed a historical event. I hope y'all did your own prayers at home. Stand United as ONE for the LORD!!

Aikhss... I gtg now. Sarah waiting for me on the phone. I'll talk to y'all again soon? haha, have a good one peoples!

P.S. found a lovely new song. ENJOY!!



-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: