Saturday, May 22, 2010

Surprise!!

heyyyy whatsss uppppp peoples in the housee!!

So yeah, first of all I didn't get the JPA scholarship to go overseas. Well anyways I wasn't really expecting it, chances were very low. O'well, there's still the glimmer of hope on the local one.

Then again, none of my friends got it so if they can't even get it.. I didn't really think I could get it. Though it was kinda fun telling some of my friends I got it..

Alicia: beng way!! so how? did you get it?
Beng way: yeah
Alicia: serious?? congratsss... where to?
beng way: papa new guinea
Alicia: zzzz

hahaha... it was cool. News traveled fast, 'cause within 15 seconds other knew I got the scholarship. And within 10 seconds they all knew I was bull-shitting.. haha. And that was when I only told Alicia bout it. cool huh?

Oh oh in case you didn't know. My mum was online chatting with other peoples on the day of the release. haha, 'em nerds!! xP
Lol, i had a feeling she wasn't talking to other applicants. I think they were probably the mothers of applicants too just like her. HAHA!! A forum for moms x)

By the way, each time my mum refreshed the JPA page.. apparently an increase of averagely 70 hits per second. How crazy is that? 70 people refreshing the same page per second at the same time.. ZZZzz NERDS!! xS

so anyways, bout the topic for this post. I guess well, I've been going through the motions lately. Good times, bad times. An even mixture of both. Some ended happily while others not so good. I guess we all have rough patches in life huh? yeah, but this time I guess i'll be a lil' bit more mature in handling 'em. You should too! xD

This is especially for those events which totally surprise you from outta the blue. I mean some things I really didn't expect to happen, but it did. You experienced it before? I guess you just really need to pick yourself up and get through it.

Oh and look, I found the perfect song for today's post. I'm not sure if y'all know this song but I had it up as my blog song some time ago.. haha hope you enjoy it!



P.S. Champs League Final is starting in about 2 hours! Inter v Bayern!! haha i think i might just watch it! 2am?!?!? xD

i'll see y'all around soon. needs to hang out with my friends more... seriously

-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: