Monday, May 17, 2010

The little things...

hey there.. yeah sorry, had neglected this blog for abit. I'll try to be more consistently consistent next time. :)
so how've ya been? I hope you're not wasting the next 5 mins of your life on this post xP

so, these past few weeks have been somewhat a learning experience for me. Apart from the college stuff which too had taught me so many things (apart from the education). Well, yeah i've come to learn one valuable thing for which most of you might already have heard of. Its about cherishing what you have now before you regret it when its gone forever. xD

haha.. deep statement.... and no, just in case you're wondering, im not emo-ing. xP
oh well, it's just that the people around me now (*winks*), the things i have, the life i live... all the little things. I'm taking a slight paradigm shift on them. haha, maybe my ever shallow mind was so engulfed in the joys of life that I didn't really pay attention to some of the awesome things and people i have. yeah, i guess you could say I lost a few precious things... hence the sudden revelation xD

anyways.. away from all that. I've joined the CES choir in church. So yeah, we gonna perform for MCCC this year. not bad huh? sign up for MCCC and you might just see me up on stage :P

College life is not bad so far.. still surviving xP oh btw, i got my first sem. results.. I had an A,A,A,B,B. Grrr.. one of 'em B's was only 1 mark away from an A !!!
o'well, i'll be thankful for the A's that nearly ended up being B's..

all in all.. life's been treating me pretty okay lately. Well, one thing's for sure. I'll definitely enjoy it better the moment my license arrives! i've got 4 hours down and 6 more to go!! Gosh, I really cant wait to drive. All those hours wasted will finally be put to a stop. xD

Oh and i've watched a couple of movies lately.. iron man 2 (not bad) and Nightmare on Elm Street (okay). I really wanna watch IP Man 2 though. everyone says its awesome! can't wait for that too !!

sikes.. i've run outta time people. i'll catch y'all around sometime. c u then and have a nice day!!



-darrenkhoo
signing out

No comments: