Monday, November 12, 2007

The end of something great and the beginning of something great

hey fellas. After much patience, I'm glad to announce that our very own ( from New Zealand ) Nigel Richards has been crowned WORLD CHAMPION after beating also our very own Ganesh Asirvatham 3-0 in a best of five match. I'm still appauled at Ganesh missing OUTCRAWL in the first game. I'm sure it would have made a big difference to the outcome. Anyway, well done Ganesh and Suanne for their stellar performance at this year's WSC. Malaysia have garnered another spot for the next WSC. YipPEE!!! Now all eyes are on Causeway and WYSC 2007.
Away from all that drama and excitement... today officially begins spm for all form 5 students of 2007. I'd like to wish all of you form 5's best of luck in it, and I hope you're all happy with the outcome next year.

No comments: