Monday, November 26, 2007

Excited together !

hey everyone. What date is it today?? 26 DECEMBER !!! Marks the date of the end of SPM for all form 5 students of 2007. Phew! that was a rather long 2 1/2 weeks don't you guys think? Anyway, congrats too all u form 5's who stuck through it all the way. Time to have fun guys.
Anyhow, as you guys know I attended a reunion for the top three classes of Sk.SEAFIELD 2004 and boy oh boy what a night it was! I really felt that togetherness was so touching and emotional. I mean, its 3 YEARS for pits sake ! All in all, we all had a very very good time, each and everyone of us. I wish the night could have gone on further. I love ya'll and will see ya'll very very soon. I'm just waiting for the other reunion for me and my long lost friend for departing SMK SEafield this year. Can't wait !! NExt week's WYSC btw.. GO MALAYSIA !!
--darren khoo

No comments: