Tuesday, November 27, 2007

so many exciting prospects

Wassup fellas. Todays been pretty amazing and surprising. I had my usual futsal practice with the guys and unexpectedly the coach said we could be finding ourselves in a tournemant as early as late december. Whoa!! We were told that we had trained enough to compete in competitive tournemant with other players. I mean like, "wow" I can't believe it. Anyway, I can't wait for that. Another thing is I heard some news from my "sources" that my lovely girl 'JoJo' will be performing in a movie soon. In addition to that, she's gonna/already release(d) a new song. AHHH!!! If she is or did, i'm gonna watch it A.S.A.P. There ain't no way I'm gonna miss my princess on TV for the world. Lastly, for all you High School Musical fans, their songs are starting to grow on me again like the first one. Yeah, I know the movie was released a few months ago but I didn't get the opportunity to watch it so I'm just basically listening to the songs and it rocks!!! Vanessa Hudgens is soooooooo pretty!!
WYSC starts in 6 days and I don't really feel prepared for it yet. So many great players and I just hope to give it my best and wait for the result ( trying to act positive ).
People have been asking me to watch films like 'Enchanted' and 'Beowulf' though I don't think I really fancy those kinda movies. I'm more of a 'Resident Evil 3 - Extinction - ' kinda guy though it's outta cinemas already. Urghh, I just wanna get outta the house and go somewhere. Well, all that's gonna change next week with the traveling and all. Anyway, thats about all the time I have for now, till tomorrow guys..
-darren khoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.