Thursday, November 1, 2007

woeful it is

hiya fellas. Sorry, I don't have any things exciting to tell you guys today, partly 'cause i skipped school. I'm actually kinda feeling down at the moment. Hardly see that do ya'? Just feel rather frustrated at myself and feeling useless. I don't know what to do, and everything I do seems to be a waste of time and utter meaningless. WHAT'S THIS?!?! I don't like this AT ALL. C'mon guys, try and cheer me up, I need some advise and company. By the way, I'm trying to change this ridiculous blog skin to a much more appealing one but there seems to be some technical difficulty, will try to fix the problem A.S.A.P. urghh, it's only 3 more days to FCS 3 and I've only invited 2 people, so dissapointing. There;s just so many things to do and so little time. I'd love to leave all this behind and just run away to US and be with JOJO RIGHT NOW! have you ever had that feeling? excluding the 'being with jojo'. AARGHHH!!! why was i born in MALAYSIA?!?! Yeah, i know it has its benefits, still I'd much prefer to live in the US. Anyway, I've gotta do some work for tomorrow. Let's hope school is gonna be much better tomorrow, yeah? And fyi, I'm flabbergasted by the way some people treat dogs. Did ya'll see the Ellen Denegres show lately? Gosh, have you no kindness for animals? Ambarassing and humiliating that is. Well, it's getting late, good night!!
-DK

No comments: