Thursday, November 15, 2007

up and down times

wassup fellas.. whats the date today? 15 NOVERMBER 2007 right? which makes it my sister's 13th birthday. Phew !!! she's thirteen already this year? Doesn't time fly just like " THAT " !! OH well, I'm happy for her entering teenage hood and embarking on a new journey. She's still my lil' sister and will always be my lil' sister. Lol, don't wanna get too mushy now. Anyways, will wish her happy birthday later. And as you guys know, I'm kinda busy so I can't really write much down here for now, I guess I"ll see ya guys some other time. Good Luck again to all yer' SPM students form tomorrow's paper, don't worry it's already end of the week, you'll have two days of rest and I hope you'll use it wisely. x)
By the way, someone told me that the phrase i used in yesterday's post "no pain no gain" was unstylish ( if thats a word ), so just ignore it and pretend I never said it yeah? till next time my fellow bloggers.
this is ME ! singing out-
-darren khoo

No comments: