Wednesday, November 14, 2007

the hurricane draws nearer

welcome to another day of darren khoo's prestigous life. Haha nothing much happening lately, just some gaming stuff and friends coming over to discuss stuff. Oh and speaking of friends, do ya' guys still remember the girl (janisse) I was talking bout last week? Anyway, I finally contacted her and wished her all th best for her SPM and we chat a lil'. Yeah, so it was nice. Other than that, I hope all the SPM candidates of 2007 are coping with the pressure. Don't worry guys, it's only like 2 weeks and a few days more. "No pain no gain" huh? now there you go.
Anyhowz, only a few more days till the marathon of activities piles up for me so I don't think I'll be writing here for a while. I just hope I don't get too busy to entertain ya' guys right? this weekend is pretty hectic, so I better embrace myself. till next time peeps... this is darrenkhoo saying "GOODBYE!!"

No comments: