Tuesday, October 16, 2007

boredom ahead

hey peoplez, it's me again. Did ya' miss me? Well, its the 2nd day i'm blogging, kinda feels weird 'cause I don't usually do something like this daily. Oh well, I'll try. no harm trying. It's kinda late right now, 10.55 pm to be precise. What does a normal kid do during the holidays at such a time? play computer? read books? whatever the case is, I'm gonna go for a movie marathon. DIE HARD 1,2,3 and if i can still take it, then maybe i'll watch DIE HARD 4.0 too. We'll see how it goes.
hmm... I think its 11 more days till the world youth scrabble qualifier for the malaysian team? am I right? have to train hard for that one. I intend to beat suanne ( haha if thats a possibility ). Oh well, speaking of the malaysian scrabble team, I really missed last year's team. I just wanted to state that. Gan Yi En with his cuteness ( LOL ), that's my ganesh. DAMN YAG !! and the rest of the form 5 student including brian, wendy, hon yew. I missed last year peoples!! All those times we shared laughter together.
AIkhz!! It's almost 11 and I gotta go watch so movies now. Till next time guys!
-darren khoo

No comments: