Sunday, October 28, 2007

unmeaningful

hey guys, did you miss me? I'm back again, hope you saved 'em tears. Anyway, the tourney just ended today and I think I did very badly although I did finish 2nd behind suanne, then again I'm not satisfied with the performance. Oh well, whats done is done and I'll just have to look forward.
I don't know why but I have the feeling that life is unmeaningful right now. Have you ever had that feeling? gosh, everything that I do seem so boring and I'm heading to a DEAD END.. I mean seriously, I feel utterly hopeless and lifeless and I just wanna fall asleep and never wake up again. Urghhh, listening to myself talk like that sickens me. JEEEEEZZ!!!! by the way, I"m back to school again tomorrow as per instructions from my dad. It's 11.58 now, the copmt auto shuts off at 12 so I guess I better run now be4 It does. And in case you didn't know, FCS3 is happening next week and i'm 4 people short. I"m dead man.

No comments: