Thursday, October 25, 2007

crunch time

hey guys, sorry couldn't write here for the past few days. It's just totally been hectic all round this week and I don't have much time to devote myself to this. I should be thankful that I even have time now to write here. Anyway, the gist of the past few days is that I got kicked outta school on monday for wearing the wrong attire to school. My friend and I were the unlucky ones and had to take a trip back home. We 'lepak-ed' around for awhile before we took the bus home. We walked for about 30 mins from where the bus dropped us, and as you all know this whole week has been pouring rain and we had to walk under the rain for 30 mins on a very busy road. You can imagine how it was. Tuesday on the other hand, I went to school with more precaution and dressed up according to the code set, however towards the end of the schooling period, me and two of my friends ( same friend ) decided to 'lepak' again and we missed the school bus. We had to walk home for about and hour from school as it was 4.5 km away. UGHHHH!!! after that i decided not to go to school. Anyway, that's about all, I won't be writing here for the next few days as I'll be at sean's house. The tourney's a few more days and i'm all up for it. Hope to do my best and I'll SEE YA' GUYS!!!
-darren khoo-

No comments: