Saturday, October 20, 2007

hectic day

I'm finally back home cozing in my warm comfortable chair after one heck of a day. It's been activity after activity after activity today. I hardly got any rest, but it all paid off now that I'm back home. I don't have much to share with y'all today but I just wanted to tell you guys something. Someone came up to me during the church course and said he saw a vision relating to me. The vision was " There's a vintage car driving up north on a straight road in a desert. Then a white dove passes by and something happens ". He didn't quite tell me though what happened but that it had something to do me. This vision could mean a million and one things but who knows. Let's just wait and see. I hope it meant that I'll be driving a MAZDA rx8 while on holiday in EGYPT. And while I'm driving, I'll bump into JOJO (white dove LOL) and we'll go away and live happily ever after. Does that sound ridiculous to you? Nahhh, sounds reasonable. xP
Oh well, I guess that's the highlight of the day. And by the way, for all you football fans reading this, did ya'll see the EVERTON V LIVERPOOL game? was a rather pathetic game that. A red card followed by a penalty and another red card followed by another penalty. How stupid can it get? LIVERPOOL don't deserve to win that game but football's football. Anyway, MANCHESTER UNITED are playing ASTON VILLA later tonight. I hope you guys catch it but I already know MU's gonna win, no doubt. till tomorrow guys.
-darren khoo

No comments: