Thursday, October 18, 2007

tough work

gosh, is it tomorrow already? sheez, the days do pass very quickly. Today's thursday, AIKHZ! got lots of chores to do. Poor me has to tidy the store room and computer room before dad gets back, as instucted by him. Besides, it's kinda good and nice to see the place a lil' bit tidier, but WHY ME??
been doing lots of stuff lately, like playing scrabble, watching movies after movies, playing more scrabble, exercising, sleeping, playing PSP and more sleeping. Speaking of movies, all you guys have got to watch 'SAW IT' and 'STEALTH'. Those movies ROCK MAN!!
Anyway, gotta get them chores done now, so I can go for training later. Hope the coach ain't gonna kill me later. I don't like it when the gaffer's angry. till next time.
-darren khoo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First gye gets a ipod.
And now you have (had) a PSP!
SIGH. I want one..
THe new one.
The "LIGHTER" one?? HAha.
Syok-lah you...
LAter ~