Wednesday, October 17, 2007

the week continues

hey it's me again!! first of all I gotta say that the smell of food downstairs right now is making utterly famished. OH WELL, i'll just have to feast on it later when its ready. Well, let's see what I have to say today.
Okay firstly, I think I'm kinda in deep trouble for missing today's futsal training and the previous one on sunday morning. I think the coach is gonna kill me tomorrow. Aikhz, better hope I don't oversleep this time, yeah?
And speaking of football, did'ya guys know about the 3-0 win by England against Estonia? I for one thought it was a rather pathetic and rubbish win. Nonetheless, they did win didn't they? ahhh, what's up with england nowadays.
As I was saying last night, what do kids of my age do during the school holidays? I've been asked this questions many times over and still can't really get the right answer. So to all ya' teenagers not having exam next week, answer this : 'whats the best way to spend your holidays?'
If ya' can come up with the right answer, please do tell. Getting outta' the normal world and into the glamourous world. Do ya'll know whats happening to Britney Spears? Jeeez, that girl has to get a hold of herself. I can't even believe I used to like her ( as a fan ).
Did you guys catch today's show of UGLY BETTY? man I love that show. Oh well, I don't really have much else to say. I'll talk to y'a guys again tomorrow then. To all you people there, stop wasting time and do something useful with your lives for a change.
-me signing off
darren khoo

No comments: